Sunday, July 27, 2008

No no wait, NOW I've got it!!!

Visualization of the various routes through a ...Image via WikipediaOK, my previous post was a bit premature; I hadn't yet ironed out the kinks of CSS formatting or even, um, actually linked my style sheet to its document. Heh. But NOW I've got it figured out, and I invite the reader to visit my updated assignment sites, if said reader cares to do so (and unless said reader is a teaching assistant for this course, that's actually highly unlikely).

The index:

www.pitt.edu/~ell34


The Thoreau document with css embedded:

http://www.pitt.edu/~ell34/thoreau_fragment_2.html


and the css sheet, such as it is (which still isn't perfect... a few little quirks... oh well, I'm still learning here):

http://www.pitt.edu/~ell34/livingstoncss.css

Now time to get back to work on my other class projects!

Zemanta Pixie

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm reading Elizabeth!! Your Thoreaus look great! :-)

I have a few more final things to do for the end of the semester (including the portfolio for this class), but we should get together soon. I'll contact you via facebook!