Monday, November 17, 2008

An information professional

This is just for fun -- a posting for all those in the information professions! It's from Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie.



I've been busy on the Archives Track this semester; perhaps I should continue to blog about my classes. But admittedly, it can be difficult to motivate myself even to do the work that is required. I'm in the midst of moving from Pennsylvania to New Mexico, so I hope that once I'm settled in Albuquerque I'll have more time to reflect and blog about the MLIS program.

2 comments:

Carol Johnston said...

Thanks Elizabeth,
That was a fun start to my day! I hope your move to NM goes well. What a busy time for you...mid-semester and going into the holiday season. I got an email today from one of my Buckeye group members (on campus) that the final project was not as advertised. I gather details about it are in the 2nd half of this week's Panopto...just a heads up.
Good luck with everything.
Carol

向霖 said...

初次造訪,安安^^.................................................................